It all begins with the eCommerce Strategy Build a business, not a website.
Our philosophy is 93Build a business, not a website94. An ecommerce website is a business first; the website is merely the commerce delivery channel. An effective ecommerce site begins by understanding and defining the business strategy, goals, and metrics for the site, and then constructing a website tailored to meet those site objectives.
Start with the 5 Ps: Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance
You would not build a house without an architect and a blueprint, and you should not build a website without a digital equivalent. If you want your digital 91house92 to crumble, the surest way to ensure failure online and waste untold time and money is to skip proper planning and jump blindly into implementation.
* Weak or inconsistent branding
* Cart abandonment
* Bad User Experience and usability
* Poor navigation
* Slow performance
* Slow or limited site search
* Inability to make changes quickly
* Poor Performance with search engines
Achieve real Economic Benefits for Your Business
What will you gain through proper strategy and planning? A successful ecommerce business that delivers real economic value, including:
* Attracting New Customers: By planning and implementing a search-engine friendly architecture from the start, your ecommerce site gains relevant and targeted traffic.
* Increasing Sales: By streamlining the sales process and improving
the shopping experience we increase the conversion rate and the average
* Increasing Customer Loyalty and Retention: An enhanced, usable, and pleasing ecommerce experience generates greater user satisfaction and trust which translates into returning customers.
* Providing Superior Customer Service and Communications: Help your customers to communicate, engage and ultimately identify themselves with your business through ecommerce tools, user communities, online support, and by providing them with comprehensive and timely product information.
* Reducing Operating Costs and Increasing Efficiency: Reduce your customer acquisition, customer service and fulfillment costs by leveraging the website for client communications and process automation.
* Promoting Your Brand and Enhancing Your Brand Image: We ensure you display a consistent corporate identity online with a professional style guide. Moreover, our Online Marketing offerings promote your products to the right audience, resulting in enhanced Brand Recognition and demand.
* Preparing for Future Needs: With proper planning and a scalable architecture, your ecommerce site can accommodate additional requirements, features and functionality in the future.
Measure your Success
How will you know if your ecommerce site is successful at meeting your business needs? The key success metrics for ecommerce sites include:
* Traffic: The number of visitors that are coming to your site.
* Stickiness: The amount of time users spend on the site and the number of pages they view.
* Conversion: The percent of visitors who become customers and the size of the average sales ticket.
* Customer Retention: The number of customers who return to your site and the frequency of their purchases.